Friday, November 12, 2010

It is time..we part..Farewell

I think this will be one of the climax for 'The Home of the Two" Why one? Coz I have tons of endings in my brain and tons of climax as well --;

---------------------
..It's pitch black..
"...Where am I...?"
....I have to go back....
".....where to.....?"
"......those stars....."
.......I know it.......
I walked.. Following the light. I don't know why. My feet brought me to the tiniest glow ever and I was fine with it. Stars.....? How did I know that it was stars? 

"..so you are here.."
...who is it?...
”....you didn't remember anything? It's alright, even I don't understand why...."
.....what are you..talking about?...
Someone was there.. I was talking with that person. But, who is that person? I stretched my hand, trying to touch that person. But I couldn't. Is that person...real?

No, is this..real?

That person smiled.. Why? Why did I know any of this? I couldn't even see that person. But, I was sure that that person was smiling as if that person was me.

"......."
I couldn't feel any presence. I was sure that person was there before. It was as if that person disappeared. I tried to ensure myself that there was no one there. I turned back and without realizing it, tears came down from my right eye.

"Why am I crying?"
"........"

My right eye kept crying beyond my control. As if the heaven was crying because an angel had fallen.
"........fallen angel........during rainy days......."
"Didn't you know?"

And I cried.
------------------


Okay, when I published the post, suddenly I cried. And my heart hurt like hell --;
This is from Alpha point of view, but the title is from Beta point of view
I'll post the reverse in the next post

No comments:

Post a Comment