Friday, November 12, 2010

Tears for the unknown

This is the reverse version of the previous post. Written in Beta's point of view but the title is written in Alpha's point of view

--------------
..So I found myself here in the dark..
"...Am I ready for this...?"
....My heart was wavering....
".....He's here....."
"......then it is time......"
.......so this is when we would apart......

I held the bottle tightly.. Maybe it had been decided from back then? I tried to recollect any memories. But I couldn't. I didn't even know why I was thinking like I was now. A crystal bottle in my right hand and hour glass in my left hand. When I looked, the hour glass only had little sand left.

I must hurry

A voice echoed in my ear. I opened the crystal bottle as that voice told me to. Tiny light came out from the bottle, making a pathway between me and him. I heard footsteps coming towards me.

He is coming.

The footsteps's sound became bigger and bigger. I shuddered. The sound was more like a grim reaper coming for me.. I was afraid.. I really was. A part of me wanted to run away from him. When I heard the footsteps no more, the voice whispered to me,

"He is here"

Hearing that, the worries disappeared. But, what should I tell him? The voices echoed "Do not think.. Just do what you want to do now"

"..so you're here.."
Tallking to a person whose face couldn't be seen.. and whom I didn't even know. I only knew, I knew this person.
”....you didn't remember anything? It's alright, even I don't understand why...."
That's the truth.. I didn't know anything.. I just knew that I needed to say everything I wanted to say now..

'shaaa...'
I looked around to find the noise and found the hour glass started to disappear. My time was over.
Realizing that, i just smiled.

"Thank you for coming to see me.. I really wanted to see you for the very last time"
That was my last words to him. My body started to crumble and disappeared. With my last everything, I whispered to myself hoping that the voice would deliver my last message

"Good bye, my soul..
...good bye"



--------------
I guess this will be the end for Beta's story if I decided to use the plot

No comments:

Post a Comment